NexDiag ND601 for BMW and Mini is a professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for car fans, small garages, repair workshop and mechanics by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems of BMW and MINI. It supports most of the BMW vehicles from 1998 to 2001 and all BMW models after 2001 for Engine, Airbag, ABS, Gearbox and other 170 ECUs.
Also featuring special functions such as Oil Light Service Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Management Service Reset, Electronic Park pad Brake Reset, Steering Angle Sensor Reset, etc. Meanwhile, it is also a proper tool working with OBD/EOBD diagnostic on engines for all car, SUV, minivan after 1996.
1. Read and erase fault codes for BMW / MINI on Engine, ABS, SRS, gearbox and 170 more different ECU systems; turn off the malfunction indicator light on the dashboard
2. Read live data stream, view freeze frame data and vehicle identification data (VIN, CIN, CVN)
3. Special functions such as Oil light/ service reset, DPF regeneration, brake pad reset, battery check, battery life reset, steering angle recalibration, etc.
4.Oil Light Service Reset: Reset the engine oil, Carry out the CBS Reset, Exhaust emission inspection, Coolant Service Reset, Spark plugs Reset, Brake fluid Service Reset, Micro-filter Service Reset
5.DPF ( diesel particulate filter): regenerate DPF, Reset the EOLYS additive light, Identify DPF fault codes, Reset the diesel particulate filter Counter
6.EPB: Open and closed the brake pads, Initial after replacing EMF control module, Initial after replacing Bowden-cable assemblies, Initial after replacing Bowden-cable assemblies, Initial after replacing Bowden-cable assemblies, read and clear EPB/SBC clipper functionality, reset front and rear brake, etc.
7.ABS/AIRBAG: Diagnose ABS/SRS system codes, read and clear DTCs and turn off ABS/SRS warning light, retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information, etc.
8. Battery check and Battery Management Service Reset, register the battery replacement, this is a MUST DO JOB, failing to do so may create an overcharging situation, shorten the battery life and/or enable limp-home mode
9. Steering Angle Sensor Adjustment after changing a new battery, this is a MUST DO step after you replace a battery for BMW/MINI, After replacing the active steering control unit (AL), After replacing the steering column switch (SZL): only E60/E61/E63/E64, After replacing the steering column switch (SZL): only E90/E91, Replacing or programming the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), After replacing the steering gear
10.Completely 10 modes of OBD/EOBD diagnostic compliant to American, European and Asian cars, minivans and SUVs 1996 and newer
11.Test the I/M readiness, O2 sensor, onboard monitor, component work status
12. Huge built-in fault code lookup library for guiding you to fix the problems easily
13. Multilanguage interface: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, etc.
Software upgradeable via the internet.
Supported BMW and MINI models:
1 Series---Chassis: E81/E82/E87/E88 and F20/F21;
2 Series---Chassis: F22/F23/F45/F46
3 Series---Chassis: E46/E90/E91/E92/E93,F30/F31/F34/F35/F80
4 Series---Chassis: F32/F33/F36/F82/F83
5 Series---Chassis: E39/E60/E61/F07/F10/F11/F18
6 Series---Chassis: E63/E64/F06/F12/F13
7 Series---Chassis: E38/E65/E66/E67/E68/F01/F02/F03/F04
X Series---Chassis: X1:E84/F48; X3:E83/F25; X4:F26; X5: E53/E70/F15/F85; X6: E71/E72/F16/F86
Z Series---Chassis: Z3/Z4/E85/E86/Z4/E8/Z8/E52
I Series---Chassis: I3/I01/I8/I12
MINI: R series and F series of Chassis systems
Screen: 2.8" TFT 262K true color, 320*240 LCD display
Input voltage range: 8~36V
Operating current: <100mA@12V (Typical)
Operating temperature: 32°F~122°F / 0°C~50°C
- ND601 Main Unit
- OBD 16PIN Cable
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- Protective Nylon Case
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2021
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft CR V2.0 - Professional Diagnostic Tool - 10 Optional Manufactures