Buy with the official UK distributor and receive a genuine product, a two-year warranty, free updates and free expert advice from an iCarsoft tech for life.
The Latest version for iCarsoft LR II/ LR V1.0 enjoys special functions such as oil service reset, EPB, SAS, DPF, ETCs, battery test, data print and review and battery management systems (BMS). Recent upgrades include ABS bleeding and injector programming.
iCarsoft LR V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brands and test modes mainly include CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis
Support Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Battery Management System (BMS)
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Read and Clear DTC
Read Live Date
Support Battery Test
Support Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Supports multiple languages
1. The V2.0 edition can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as the engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3. Read Live Data
4. Full ECU Diagnosis
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system: maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
9. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
10. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
11. SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
12. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
13. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
14. Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
15. DTC Library to lookup when the user is operating this tool.
16. Upgrade Via PC
17 Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French (more under development)
18 ABS Bleeding: release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
19 Injector Coding: relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the onboard computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's onboard computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11 Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More…..
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
V2.0 Main Unit
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft VAWS V2.0 - Audi, Seat, Skoda & Volkswagen Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft CR V2.0 - 10 Optional Manufactures Professional Diagnostic Tool