The iCarsoft LR V3.0 has more advanced features and is the higher performance, upgraded version of the LR V2.0. It supports multi-system diagnostics, battery test, data review and printing.
This scanner supports more powerful functions such as auto VIN identity, TPMS programming, actuation test / bi-directory Test, Fuel Pump activation, air filter self-learning, BCM (body stability), ECM (engine), TCM (tans adaption), seat calibration, Air Suspension Reset, ACS (Air Conditioner) adaptation reset, and head lamp calibration.
iCarsoft LR V3.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
To ensure the device is compatible with your vehicle, please contact us or check the coverage list under documents. Please note that not all functions are supported on all vehicles.
Suitable for Land Rover and Jaguar, the iCarsoft LR V3.0 is capable of performing the following functions:
- General diagnostics - reading and clearing DTCs
- Read live data
- Data review and print
- OIL = Oil Service Reset
- SAS = Steering Angle Sensor calibration
- EPB = Electronic Parking Brake system maintenance
- DPF = forced DPF regen (Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Control System)
- ETC = Electronic Throttle Control system
- BMS = Battery Management System
- BLD = Brake lock (ABS bleeding)
- INJ = Injectors coding
- BSC = sensor calibration and adjustments
- ECM = Engine Control Module / Unit
- IDL = internal stop/start systems (idle mode / vehicle idling)
- TCM = Transmission Control Module
- TPM = Tyre Pressure Management / Monitoring system
- ACS = Air Conditioning Systems
- SPS = air suspension calibrations
- + additional functions such as headlamp, seat and window calibrations
Updates are free for life and can be downloaded via the official iCarsoft website. You will require a PC to update the tool.
If this scanner is compatible with your vehicle, the multi-vehicle tools below will also support the same functions:
COMPATIBLE WITH SINGLE-BRAND CAR MODELS
This full function diagnostic tool is compatible with OBD2 (1996-2019) vehicle models and will work on most on-board electronic systems. Supports the OEM of brands made in America, Asia and with PETROL and DIESEL in Europe OBD2/EOBD.
This car computer reader can also be used as a universal OBD scanner to retrieve generic check engine light codes allowing you to read or clear the codes. Simply connect the OBD II port on your car, turn the ignition on and go.
BEST IN CLASS INNOVATION
iCarsoft VOL V3.0 can read and clear trouble codes on most systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc. It supports OBDII/EOBD with ten modes of operation, reads live data and can produce a full ECU diagnosis. It automatically detects your car model and scans all modules for error codes. This special technology allows for specific diagnostic functions and testing!
DYNAMIC TEST CAPABILITIES
The multi-lingual function allows you to view and graph live data in colour while graphing at a fast refresh rates for quicker results. Our OBD2 scanner allows you to read pending DTCs and permanent DTCs with a DTC Library to lookup while operating the tool, providing you with accurate data results for all your error codes.
DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS & ADVANCED FEATURES
Along with the standard OBDII functions, this automotive diagnostic scanner also includes special functions including control service interval reset, brake deactivation, battery registration, oil light service reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF Regen, Transmission Adaption, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test, and Evap System Test.
TRY IT RISK FREE
Whether you’re your own personal auto mechanic or you’re a business owner, you’ll fall in love with the compact design of this diagnostic scanner. It's perfect for allowing diagnostic tests inside or outside of the car.
No batteries required - just plug it into the OBD II port and you’re all set.
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the main systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag.
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Supports OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models when equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Read Live Data; Display live data in text, graph and analogue for easy data review.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
- Full High Speed Upgrade via PC and free service for life time .
- 15 Multiple languages for option: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Polish Italian Russian Portuguese Hungarian Czech Swedish Norwegian Finnish Danish.(More languages will be added in the future.)
- Battery test - allows you to get the voltage of the battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- The Print Data function allows you to print out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
- Actuation Test / Bidirectory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
(SERVICE) RESET FUNCTIONS
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp/ service interval reset.
- EPB (Electronic Parking Brake) system: maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) system relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- BMS (Battery Management System), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- ABS Bleeding : release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injectors Coding :relearn the injector control parameter while the injectors renewed or replaced .
- BCM(Body Stability): This function supports routine maintenance of DSC modules, for example, reset or delete the adaptation values, start-up the unit.
- ECM(Engine) :This function supports routine maintenance of engine modules, for example, reset or delete the adaptation values, calculate fuel consumption.
- TCM (Trans adaption):This function supports routine maintenance of transmission modules, for example, reset adaptation values, adjust the oil level.
- TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- Air Suspension: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
- ACS (Air Conditioner),this function supports routine maintenance of air condition modules, for example, air conditioning system adaption reset, rese air conditioning compressor, run in air conditioning compressor, stepper motor initialization.
- Head Lamp is about the headlamp maintenance, maintenance and other related operations (Including AFS setting), and then perform this function for calibration.
- Seat calibration, after repairing or replacing the window lift moto, it is necessary to perform relevant functions for calibration.
Please refer to the functions list under 'Documents' for more info.
Not all systems and functions can be accessed on all vehicles, often due to the age of the car.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
Professional OBDII Functions
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More…..
List of compatible vehicles ( for more in detail please reference our function list)
Defender (1997-2012 , 2013- )
Discovery Sport (2016- )
Rang Rover (1995-)
Rang Rover Evoque (2012-)
Rang Rover Sport (2005-)
F PACE (2017- )
F TYPE (2014-2015,2016-)
S TYPE (1999-2008 )
X TYPE (2001-2009 )
XE (2016- )
XF ( 2008-2015 ,2016 -)
XJ (1994-2015, 2016- )
XK (1997-2015 )
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
1) Packaging item box
2) Nylon Bag
3) Main Unit
4) Main OBD2 Cable
5) PC Connecting Cable
6) User Manual
7) TF Card
Check if this scanner is suitable for your vehicle below.
Select the 'Diagnostics' functions list to see if this scanner can read and clear fault codes on your vehicle.
Select the other options to check the compatibility of the service functions.
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2023
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft CR V2.0 - Professional Diagnostic Tool - 10 Optional Manufactures