New features at a glance: Based on CRP129, the CRP129 EVO features a larger 5” touch screen, two more reset services , Auto-VIN technology and Automatic Inspection Report for quicker and more precise diagnostic work.
- SYSTEMS COVERED: The EVO diagnostic scanner supports Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS diagnosis, reading/clearing diagnostic trouble codes and displaying the live data stream, .
- SERVICE FUNCTIONS The CRP 129 EVO features 7 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS including oil reset, EPB/SAS/DPF service, Throttle Adaptation, and injector programming *
- FULLY OBD2 COMPLIANT: The CRP 129 EVO automotive scanner supports all modes of OBD-II functions as I/M Readiness Status, Live Data Stream, MIL turn-off, etc., works on most vehicles after 1996.
* Please note: While Launch benefits from world-class databases, some functions are subject to licencing and not all vehicles are supported, please contact us for confirmation.
The LAUNCH CRP129 EVO is an upgraded version of classic scanner CRP129, and has the addition of:
- A larger 5” 720p IPS Touch Screen
- Three additional special functions
- Wi-Fi enabled
- On- line software updates
- Wi-Fi printing enabled
- Diagnostic feedback function
- Supports automatic VIN recognition
- Built in 4000mAh Li- battery
- Protective carry bag
Four Primary System Diagnostic Tests
- Engine System. All fault codes and data related to the engine electronic controls
- Transmission. All fault codes and data for fully automatic transmissions, semi-automatics including direct shift (DSG/DCT) and automated manual gearboxes
- ABS System: All fault codes and data related to the antilock braking system components
- SRS System: All faults and data related to the safety restraint systems.
CRP 129 EVO Special Service Functions
- Oil lamp/service reset
- Steering angle sensor reset
- Electric parking brake reset
- Throttle matching
- Battery management system reset
- Diesel particulate filter reset
- Injector programming
Supports AutoVIN Technology
The CRP129 EVO comes with support for Auto-VIN technology which means it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
This will allow you to:
Automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan, to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes related.
Quickly match the right software that will enhance the diagnostic capabilities and resolve compatibility issues. AutoVIN retrieval plays an important role when choosing the correct firmware when performing an update.
Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience
If you don’t understand a particular problem, the LAUNCH CRP129 EVO allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
The Inspection Report includes two parts:
Vehicle Information - Year, Make, Model, VIN, Engine Size, Odometer, Vehicle Software Version, Diagnostic Application Version, Diagnostic Path
All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work
The Launch CRP129 EVO supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars . The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
- 01 - Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
- 02 - Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
- 03 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- 04 - Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
- 05 - Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
- 06 - Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- 07 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
- 08 - Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
- 09 - Request Vehicle Information
- 10 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Multilingual Data Support System.
The EVO supports the following languages:-
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean,
- Android 7 operating system
- 5-inch IPS touchscreen
- 4000MAh Lithium battery
- Touch & keypad inputs
- Cabled OBD-II connection
- Charging through 5V cable or diagnostic connection
- Dimensions: 228mm X 125mm X 34.5mm
- Weight: 570 grams
LAUNCH CRP129 EVO has wide compatibility with OBD2 enabled motor vehicles. The scanner works with virtually all cars made from 1996 and newer, if the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port:
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, ISUZU
Abarth Alfa Romeo ,Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Fiat , Euro Ford , Lancia, Mercedes, Mini , Smart, VW, , Volvo, Opel, Land Rover, SAAB, Seat, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Citroen, Skoda, Porsche, Sprinter, Jaguar, Jeep, Vauxhall, Volvo
Ford, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GM, Lincoln.
In addition, the EVO supports CAN bus system and can retrieve both the generic and manufacturer specific codes.
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2022
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool