Buy with the official UK distributor and receive a genuine product, a two-year warranty, free updates and free expert advice from an iCarsoft tech for life.
The Latest version for iCarsoft MB II/ MB V1.0 enjoys special functions such as oil service reset, EPB, SAS, DPF, ETCs, battery test, data print and review. Recent upgrades include ABS bleeding and injector programming.
iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brands and test modes mainly include CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
To ensure the device is compatible with your vehicle, please contact us or check the coverage list under documents. Please note that not all functions are supported on all vehicles.
Suitable for Mercedes, Sprinter and Smart, the iCarsoft MB V2.0 is capable of performing the following functions:
- General diagnostics - reading and clearing DTCs
- Read live data
- Data review and print
- OIL = Oil Service Reset
- SAS = Steering Angle Sensor calibration
- EPB = Electronic Parking Brake system maintenance
- DPF = forced DPF regen (Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Control System)
- ETC = Electronic Throttle Control system
- BLD = Brake lock (ABS bleeding)
- INJ = Injectors coding
Updates are free for life and can be downloaded via the official iCarsoft website. You will require a PC to update the tool.
If this scanner is compatible with your vehicle, the multi-vehicle tools below will also support the same functions:
This scanner is capable of the following features and functions, however not every car is supported for every function. Please refer to the compatibility lists under 'Documents' or contact us if you are unsure.
1. Read and clear trouble codes on most vehicle systems such as the engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3. Read Live Data
4. Full ECU Diagnosis
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Supports service lamp reset.
8. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system: maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation.
9. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
10. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clearing or replacing the throttle valve.
11. SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
12. The Print Data function allows you to print out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
13. Battery test allows you to get the voltage of battery via the OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
14. Please note that BMS is not supported on any of our scanners for Mercedes as a special factory access code is required.
15. DTC Library to lookup when the user is operating this tool.
16. Upgrade Via PC
17. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French (more under development)
18. ABS Bleeding: release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
19. Injector Coding: relearn the injector control parameter when the injector is renewed or replaced
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the onboard computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's onboard computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11 Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More…..
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
V2.0 Main Unit
Check if this scanner is suitable for your vehicle below.
Select the 'Diagnostics' functions list to see if this scanner can read and clear fault codes on your vehicle.
Select the other options to check the compatibility of the service functions.
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2023
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft LR V3.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft CR V2.0 - Professional Diagnostic Tool - 10 Optional Manufactures