1) Work on most 1996 and newer OBD II compliant cars and light trucks,
Including the CAN, VPN PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols.
2) Turn off the Check Engine Light.
3) Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
4) Check the MIL (malfunction indicator lamp) status.
5) Display OBD monitors and emission readiness status.
6) Read vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
VIN: Vehicle Identification Number
CID: Calibration Identifications
CVN: Calibration Verification Numbers
7) Read live data.
8) Read Freeze frame.
9) Hot I/M&Code key to easy operation
10) DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
11) O2 Sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
12) Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
13) Evap System Test allows you initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
14) The Review Data function allows you viewing of data from last test recorded by the scan tool.
15) The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
16) Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
To ensure the device is compatible with your vehicle, please contact us or check the coverage list under documents.
1) Four colors: red, orange, blue, black
2) Easy to display and easy to operate by rubber key.
3) Handhold unit in no need of a computer to operate.
4) Small size perfectly to hold in your palm.
5) Safe communication with on-board system.
6) Powered via removable OBD II cable. No battery is needed.
7) Multi-language: Multi-language English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
1) Display: 2.8" TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
2) Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
5) Operating current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
6) Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
7) Dimension: 187.5mm*101mm*32mm (L x W x H)
8) Weight: 760g (NW) / 800g (GW)
1) User's Manual-Instructions on tool operations.
2) USB Cable--Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
3) Main cable
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2023
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft LR V3.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool