- CHECK ENGINE YOURSELF - Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset Check Engine Light, view I/M readiness for SMOG check and real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- DO MORE – With extensive third-party OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play, you can get advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on selected vehicles, examine the battery in hybrid & electric vehicles, customize and service selected vehicles, etc.
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Latest model with support for more AT commands (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets via dual mode Bluetooth 4.0 (Classic + LE).
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Easy to plug in & unplug, and won't obstruct legroom. NOTE: a third party App/software required to achieve all the functions (some may require separate purchase). Comes with mini carrying case. Perfect tool for car owners to check their cars at home or on the go.
iOS (via Bluetooth LE, no pairing in Bluetooth Setting is needed): iPhone, iPad (with Bluetooth 4.0 or above)
Android phone & tablet
Compatible APPs (more available on App Store and Google Play; may require purchase)
OBD Fusion, Torque Pro (Android only), BimmerCode (For selected BMW & Mini coding), BimmerLink (for selected BMW diagnostics, PID readings, battery register, etc), Carista OBD2, JScan (for selected Jeep and Dodge), Car Scanner ELM OBD2, Dr. Prius, OBD Auto Doctor, LeafSpy, TripLog, Harry’s Laptimer, TrackAddict, FORScan Lite (no MS-CAN support), RaceChrono
Supported OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
When using with a proper OBD2 App, you may:
Read and clear OBD II check engine light trouble codes
Reset check engine light
Pull many live sensor readings and get graph live data
Create your own dashboard
Know whether your vehicle is ready for emissions testing
And more to discover!