NexLink NL100 OBD/EOBD+CAN code reader from NEXAS supports 10 modes of OBD tests for a complete diagnosis and battery power monitor. When it comes to diagnosing Check Engine issues you’d never go wrong with the new NL100 code reader. It offers such useful information for entry-level Pros and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles, meantime also watch out the battery power situation.
1. Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Unique battery health monitor function gets you know battery power status in 3 seconds
3. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
4. Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
5. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Reads live datastream
7. Views freeze frame data
8. I/M monitor readiness test
9. Displays live O2 sensor test data
10. Displays On-board monitor test results
11. Checks Vehicle components work status.
12. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
13. Supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
14. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Italian, Finnish, etc.
15. Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
16. Software update via internet
NL100 Main Unit
Nl100 User Manual
Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
|Working Temperature||0°---60° （32---140° F）|
-20—70° （-4—158° F）
8—18 Volts by vehicles battery