The iCarsoft OP V1.0 Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool is the ideal piece of equipment for auto technicians and car owners. Built as an upgrade to the first generation iCarsoft i900 tool, this new diagnostic scanner can easily review and print information, test batteries, reset oil service, and a wide variety of other helpful functions.
With the push of just a few simple buttons, this professional vehicle diagnostic tool grants technicians the ability to diagnose an array of problems with ease, regardless of their complexity. The iCarsoft OP V1.0 diagnostic scanner features several test modes, including J1850, CANBUS, KWP2000, and ISO9141, among numerous others.
Its features are proven to work successfully on most Vauxhall and Opel vehicles, making it the perfect multi-use tool for auto technicians looking to boost their efficiency. The iCarsoft OP V1.0 tool can even help the average car owner, allowing them to decode the warning symbols that pop up on their dashboard and save them time and money on treating vehicular issues.
Buy with the UK's official iCarsoft distributor and you will receive both this vehicle diagnostic tool as well as lifetime access to our premium customer service package, which includes:
- Free technical advice and updates
- A warranty lasting up to two full years after purchase
To ensure the device is compatible with your vehicle, please contact us or check the coverage list under documents.
The iCarsoft OP V1.0 comes packaged with a wide range of useful features for technicians, including:
- Multi-Language Support: Software supports English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch
- Code Translations: Can detect and translate the most common codes and warnings on vehicle displays, regardless of make and model. This includes the airbags, transmission, and engine, among others.
- SAS Calibration: calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates the SAS after an alignment is performed or parts in the steering system are replaced.
- Battery Testing Capabilities: Scanning function lets users accurately read the amount of voltage being produced via the OBD port
- Various Operation Modes: Approximately 10, including OBDII/EOBD support
- DTC Functionality: Access to a full DTC library, as well as the ability to clear and read data in real time
- Printing: After retrieving important data via customized testing or scanning, you can then print it out for your records.
- Resetting: Reset following vehicle servicing or an oil change.
- Accessible Interface: Highly readable screen and large silicone keys
In addition to its main functions, the iCarsoft OP V1.0 possesses the following OBDII functions:
- Read and erase codes
- Explanations of specific codes and OBD parameters
- I/M Readiness, which is a type of indicator about the emissions-related systems of your vehicle, as well as when these systems need maintenance and/or inspection
- Improved live data reading, complete with colourization, live updates, and speedy refreshes
- Create a quick screenshot of emission malfunctions and the operating conditions of the vehicle at the moment they occur
- Compatible with Asian and US vehicles manufactured from 1996 onward, PETROL European vehicles manufactured since 2001, and DIESEL European vehicles manufactured since 2004.
- Also compatible with a wide range of OBDII/EOBD testing modes (J1850 PWM, CAN, J1850 VPW, KWP2000, ISO9141)
- Search DTCs and read permanent and pending DTCs
- View and retrieve results from recent O2 sensor testing directly from the vehicle’s built-in computer system
- Access and retrieve information from a library of manufacturer and general codes
- Display the CVN (Calibration Verification Number) and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), among other relevant information about the vehicle
- Test for leaks in EVAP systems
- Read on-board monitoring test results for different systems and parts of the vehicle
The iCarsoft OP V1.0 has been optimized for use and accessibility. Its current specs include:
In addition to the actual unit, the iCarsoft OP V1.0 also ships with a user manual, a nylon carrying case, two cables (a PC cable and one main cable), and a TF card already installed within the unit.
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Pro - Universal Professional Diagnostic Tool 2022
iCarsoft LR V2.0 - Land Rover & Jaguar Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft MB V2.0 - Mercedes, Sprinter & Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool
iCarsoft CR V2.0 - Professional Diagnostic Tool - 10 Optional Manufactures