Topdon ArtiLink 200 Car Code Reader
• MIL TURN-OFF: OBD2 code reader TOPDON Artilink200 supports reading and clearing codes stored in vehicle ECU about partial Engine and Transmission faults, and it makes great sense in the check engine light turning off after the maintenance.
• I/M READINESS CHECKING: The I/M readiness status checking works on the sensors related to emissions, checking the sensors’ running status to figure out whether your vehicle pass the emission test or it’s time to have your vehicle maintenance.
• DATA RETRIEVAL: Freeze frame data retrieving checks the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs, and vehicle identification number retrieving helps users identify vehicle information.
• SUITABLE VEHICLES: Code reader TOPDON Artilink200 is suitable for most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles that are equipped with 16pin port and is compliance with OBD2/CAN protocols.
• WARRANTY: TOPDON warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, subject to some terms and conditions.
TOPDON, as a new company rising in the automotive aftermarket who is dedicated to focus on product development & innovation, attaches due importance to user experience with a group of distinguished experts and engineers who ensure every product is well-designed and user-oriented.
TOPDON Artilink200, featuring codes reading/clearing, the check engine light turning off, I/M readiness status checking, freeze frame data viewing and vehicle identification number retrieving, is truly the ultimate must-have OBD2 code reader in efficiency and affordability for beginners looking for a fast and accurate solution to partial of engine and AT systems.
1. TOPDON Artilink200, as one of the entry-level OBD2 coder readers in TOPDON series, is equipped with basic OBD functions to help you enhance the effectiveness of diagnostic work on partial parameters’ running status in Engine and AT systems:
l Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
l Erasing Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
l I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
l Reading Freeze Frame Data: Allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
l Reading Vehicle Identification Number: Reads and displays the VIN for users to identify the vehicle information, the WM1, VDS, and VIS.
2. TOPDON Artilink is equipped with 16pin connector, which is suitable for most OBD2/CAN protocol vehicles.
3. Equipped with a 105cm (41.34 inches) connecting cable, it enables users to have a convenient diagnosis sitting in the driver seat or standing outside the vehicle instead of bending in the driver seat.
4. This code reader is made of ABS plastic, and together with rubber keys. It’s an ideal tool for basic OBD problem-solving.
5. Being designed with a black-and-white LED screen (128 * 64 pixels), this code reader is great for data analyzing, even in the bright light, all the information are clearly displayed.
6. Code reader TOPDON Artilink200 features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library which shows the code and codes me
and directly instead waste time in searching codes definition identification on the internet.
7. Unlike other lower-levelled versions, it supports ALL OBD2 protocols, including K-Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols.
8. Multiple Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
9. There are 4 buttons on AL200, The up/down button for SCR
rolling the menu. The Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering the menu.
10. No Batteries or Chargers are needed to power the code reader on, you can directly use it with power from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, Facebook or Twitter, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Display: Backlight, 128 x 64-pixel display
Operating voltage: 9~16V
Operating Current: 40~50mA
Energy Consumption: 0.6W
Power: 8 to 18 volts supplied by the car battery
Vehicle Diagnosis Protocol: K-Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW Communication Protocol
Main chip model: Binding chip
Interface Type: OBD II 16PIN Standard Interface
Product Material: ABS plastic, rubber keys
Product Weight: 202g (0.45lb)
1 * Main Unit
1 * User Manual
We Also Recommend
iCarsoft CR Elite - Universal Diagnostic Tool for ALL Makes - Official Distributor